Best Practices for Moderating
Attend this live training session to learn best practices for moderating your live sessions.
This live training event will discuss the best practices for moderating your live sessions with participants. Moderated sessions provide valuable insights from participants in real time.
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the responsibilities that are involved in moderating a live session
- Leverage techniques to manage participants and get the most out of your sessions
Assessments and Activities
- Prerequisites - Learners should be familiar with writing a script for a moderated session.
- Discussion Activity - During this session, learners will review and critique some clips from example moderated sessions.
The following links provide access to on-demand course resources:
- Conducting Effective Interviews
- Running a Usability Test
- Running Effective Live Conversation Interviews
Related Live Trainings
Additional live trainings to supplement this course: