Identifying Participants & What to Do When No One is Taking Your Test
Attend this live training session to learn best practices for identifying participants for your test.
This live training event will help you identify and screen for test participants, including tips for what to do when participants are slow to complete your test.
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Apply best practices to create great screener questions
- Identify problems in your existing screener questions that might be stopping participants from taking your test
Assessments and Activities
- Prerequisites - Prior to the start of instruction, learners should be familiar with qualitative research and defining the attributes of desired participants.
- Activity - During this session, learners will review screener questions and identify how they could be improved.
The following links provide access to on-demand course resources:
- Finding the Right Participants
- Best Practices for Screeners
- What to do When No One is Taking Your Test
Related Live Training
Additional live trainings to supplement this course: