Writing a Live Conversation Script
Attend this live training session to learn best practices for creating script to collect the data you need during a live session.
This live training event will help you structure and write a script for your live sessions with participants. Whether conducting an interview or moderating a usability test, you will learn best practices for the questions to ask.
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the difference between unmoderated and moderated sessions and identify appropriate uses for each type of session
- Discuss and analyze best practices for writing scripts and develop your own discussion or script for collecting the insights you need
- Evaluate samples of existing scripts and modify or adapt them for your own interview sessions
Assessments and Activities
- Prerequisite - None; this training is appropriate for users with any level of experience in the UserTesting platform.
- Activities: During this session, learners will review questions from a live conversation script and identify ways to improve those questions.
The following links provide access to on-demand course resources:
Related Live Training
Additional live training to supplement this course: