Managing Test Length
Attend this live training to learn how to keep your test plan concise and understand how this improves the quality of your results.
This live training event will help you identify strategies for reducing the length of tests that are too long and, therefore, resulting in participant fatigue.
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Identify appropriate length for tests
- Apply strategies for reducing the length of your tests if they are too long
- Identify the steps to take if you have a long test
Assessments and Activities
- Prerequisites - Prior to the start of instruction, learners should be familiar with setting up tests in the UserTesting platform.
- Activity - During this session, learners will review a test plan and identify opportunities to simplify it and reduce it’s length.
The following links provide access to on-demand course resources:
Related Live Training
Additional live trainings to supplement this course:
- Best Practices for Writing a Test Plan
- Testing Your Test (Dry Runs and Pilots)