Testing in Languages Other than English
Attend this live training event to discuss strategies and best practices for testing with international participants or in languages other than English.
This live training event will discuss strategies and best practices for testing with international participants or in languages other than English.
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how to recruit participants from specific, potentially non-English-speaking, locations.
- Describe best practices for running tests with participants in a specific, potentially non-English-speaking, location.
Assessments and Activities
Preparation: Knowledge of how to set up and run a test in UserTesting.
Activities: During this session, learners will identify strategies for testing with non-English participants for different scenarios.
The following links provide access to on-demand course resources:
- Testing with International and Diverse Audiences
- Understanding the UserTesting Panel
- What to do When No One is Taking Your Test
Related Live Training
Additional live trainings to supplement this course: